Educational Info & Survey Data
One of our key educational events for our members is our annual conference held in the spring of each year.
The focus of each conference is on “front burner” health care issues and/or initiatives that are happening at the national and regional level.
HHC has been successful in attracting numerous national speakers to our conference who are dedicated to improving the quality and cost effectiveness of our health care system. Just to name a few, our speakers have included:
- Cindy Nayer, President & CEO, Center for Health Value Innovations, Estero, FL
- Jack Mahoney, MD, CMO, Florida Health Care Coalition, Orlando, FL
- Shane Wolverton, Sr. VP of Business Development, Quantros, Inc, Greenville SC
- Randy Vogenberg, RPh, PhD, Principal, Institute for Integrated Healthcare, Sharon, MA
- Rod Brace, Chief Regional Operations Officer/CLO, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, Houston, TX
- Jason Parrott, Global Healthcare & Wellbeing Strategy, Boeing Co., Chicago, IL
- Joy Duling, Exec. Dir., Central IL Health Information Exchange, Peoria, IL
HHC also brings additional value-add to our members in the form of quick turnaround electronic surveys. This may involve such things as medical plan designs, Rx tiering, cost sharing, etc. When a member has a need for such information, we initiate the survey and aggregate the responses into a summary document for all participants.
You may receive additional information on any of the above products by contacting the HHC office at
309-266-8812 or sending an e-mail to Jerry Custer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Coalition Members: